Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Breaking News Blog - Celebrity News, Breaking News, Gossip BannerFans.com

Friday, April 13, 2012

How Can I Help The Poor And Needy People?
Would you like to know how to help the poor and the needy today? You can. I'm a poor minister. I work in a factory. I drive an old, rusty 1985 Chevy Citation. My mechanic tells me I need a newer car right away but I don't have any money for one. It's so rusty the frame has started to crack. It's literally being held together with a wire so the frame doesn't rub on one back tire and give me a flat. And I need this to drive 12 miles and back to work every day to keep my paychecks coming in. And now the transmission is starting to go. I need this to get to work every day and for my ministry activities. I might be able to get a newer one right now for $500 but have no money and bad credit.