Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Breaking News Blog - Celebrity News, Breaking News, Gossip: Nicole Kidman Photo Gallery Red Carpet Looks BannerFans.com

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Nicole Kidman Photo Gallery Red Carpet Looks









NICOLE KIDMAN has finally confessed to what you KNEW all along - that she is a botox user! Prior to her confession to a magazine from Germany, Nicole's response to Botox questions usually was "Not me!"

But now the needle's out of the bag. Nicole has finally come clean! The Australian Oscar winner, 43 years old, told the German glamor magazine interviewer who asked about how she kept approaching wrinkles at bay.

"I've tried a lot of things but apart from working out and a good diet most things don't help. I even tried Botox but I didn't like how my face looked afterwards. Now I don't use it anymore - and I can move my forehead again," she said.

In 2008 a cosmetic surgeon told a medical convention that Nicole was so "over-Botoxed" that she was giving the plastic surgery field a bad name, but still looking good, now Nicole no longer resembles a bat mannequin as these photos show.

 

Labels: , , ,